The Alison Randwick House Rules are listed below.
Upon application you agree to abide by the below listed house rules and terms of stay. It is important all applicants understand that our Guest House does not offer a Residential Tenancy being a registered boarding house; which does not fall under the Act.
It is essential that all residents are aware that breach of House Rules are conditions that may terminate the occupancy.
Long Stay Guests must;
- Abide by HOUSE RULES
- Consider other residents’ right to peace and quiet
- Pay tariff on time
- If Tariff is NOT paid or HOUSE RULES not followed then, like other managed accommodation services, the resident will be asked to leave. If there is a breach of HOUSE RULES which seriously disturbs the peace and quiet of other residents then the offender will have to leave immediately.
- Non-payment of tariff will lead to immediate termination of accommodation.
House Rules include;
1. All fees must be paid in advance, as agreed at upon booking confirmation.
2. Fees are on a basis and negotiated case by case with the applicant dependant on season and availability.
3. Vacation of the premises on departure must be by 12pm.
4. Your room must be kept tidy at all times. Routine inspections may be carried out monthly by management.
5. All room inventory must be signed off on, and all furniture and fittings left in good condition other than normal wear and tear.
6. Any repairs and maintenance must be reported immediately to guest house management.
7. The occupants and visitors must ensure orderly conduct with no disturbances to neighbours and other residents.
8. No guests are allowed into the guest house unregistered with Guest Services, after 10 p.m.
9. Rubbish must be wrapped and put in bins daily, no fresh food items to be left unattended in rooms.
10. Tidy and wipe down common kitchens and bathroom after usage
A furthered induction is offered to all long stay applicants by property management where an additional property tour and familiarisation will take place. It is here we too reserve the right to further implement any additional house rules as they may become required through seasonality and/or additions to our guest house.
The Alison Randwick may end any tenancy agreement by giving a min of 1 weeks’ notice (7 days), without giving any reasons.
In the event that you may owe tariff after its due date, or have not further extended your intention to stay, we reserve the right to give 24 hours notice in ending your stay.
For further information, please contact guest house management.